Thursday, October 15, 2015

Session 5 My favorite photograph

Write about a photograph you like.

Say:

Who took it
What it shows
When it was taken
Why you like it
Upload it too

Include any other information you'd like to mention.
Write at least 160 words.

Add comments to at least 3 of your classmates’ blogs
 

Here's an example from another student's blog. His name is Adrián Lillo.
Hello my friends! Today I going to upload a picture of my last vacations!


My sister took this photo on my last vacation in New York City, USA. This photo shows the Big Apple from the roof of Empire State Building, and me with my iPhone capturing the same landscape. This spectacular picture was taken in February 2013, after having been in Las Vegas and Ohio on the same vacation with my family. In that vacation, I was in the United States of America for one month

New York, has many possible scenarios to photograph, and I believe the Empire State is one of the most beautiful building in the all world. 

This picture is one of my favorites and one of the most beautiful picture in my life, due to the experience and the feeling at that moment. It was great!!! I hope you like it and enjoy the picture, because I love it!

If you have the chance to go, don't hesitate!!

Thanks for the comments, see you in your blogs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages