Thursday, October 1, 2015

Session 3 Write about your favourite piece of technology




Say:

What it is.
When you got it.
How you use it.
How often you use it.
Why you like it.
What life would be like without it.




- 130 words minimum.
- Include a picture. 
- Comment on at least 3 of your classmates’ blogs.

My favorite piece of technology is my old record player. I know it sounds out of date, but there's nothing like listening to my vynil records, which I have bought in several flea markets around Santiago, in true stereo mode. CDs and mp3 really don't cut it. The quality of the sound is far beneath analog. That's why I enjoy listening to music in my house rather than wearing earphones in the street. I'm planning on buying some big speakers soon, but they're a little expensive, so I'm still saving money to get them. My newest record is an original The Who LP I bought online for just ten dollars. I can't wait to put it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Pages